10 - 15 Years
Delhi, Bhavnagar, North Delhi
Deputy Manager (Accounts) would be reporting to the CFO at Corporate Office in Delhi. Would be responsible for :
Roles & Responsibilities:
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
1. Day to day daily routine accounts in pertain to putting journal vouchers, cash and bank payment voucher ,receipt voucher etc
2. Bank Reconciliation on daily basis of all of the banks in the books
3. Scrutiny of all the ledger to find out any entries are missing to notify immediately to Head of Finance-Delhi Office
4. Check all the expenses are booked on correct heads in the view of according to nature of expenses,
5. Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors on periodical basis, any disputes, shortages, excess if any, to be notify Head of Finance at Delhi-Office for necessary action.
6. Monitoring the loan and ,advances, imprest to be settled in time with respect to employees, supplier and customers, any deviation to intimate the Head of Finance at Delhi-Office
7. To ensure monthly VoAT return is filed in time on due date.
8. Arrangement for refund claim of VAT from respective department with consultation with Consultants.
9. To verify the proper INPUT VAT have taken in the books so that we can taken claim refund from the dept
10. Check each and every physical bill with books whether the INPUT AND OUTPUT VAT accounting doing as per statutory law
11. To reconcile on monthly basis of Gratuity, Leave and Medical payables of the employees with HR.
PRODUCTION AND STORE
12. Interface between stores, production, accounts to find out any GRN/MRN, Stock transfer entries, etc done on time to notify. Find out any gap, leakage between prod, store and accounts will inform Head of Finance at Delhi-Office.
13. Focus on the daily purchase and sale bill to entered properly in Tally in every respect, Any physical bills not be lying with store, it should be in daily basis entered in accounts with proper supporting.
14. Take a lead on physical verification of closing stock in
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Work Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com|
CLIENT OF - SHIVAY HR CONSULTING
|About Company||One of the reputed Business Houses with intrests in Automotive Lubricants and Refrigerant Gases.|
|Contact Person||ASHOK KUMAR|